An Essential two-day Event in the Delivery of Effective Job Retention Services
Trainees acquire knowledge, understanding and skills via a lively and stimulating mixture of lecture, role play and experiential group work paced throughout the course.
Please click below for the course brochure
- Gain a through grounding in the delivery of effective job retention services, with a ready to use “Service Toolkit”
- Attain a good overview of the services needed to establish mentally healthy working environments
- Develop strategies for implementation of the recommendations of the ODPM Social Exclusion Report
These courses are aimed at:
- Employment Advisors and Vocational Support Workers within IAPT and Fit for Work services
- Secondary Care Mental Health Staff
- Occupational Therapists and other Health Professionals
- Human Resource Managers and Occupational Health Staff
Feedback from previous seminars
" This has helped clarify our role and increased our confidence in engaging with employers "
" This was a powerful, nurturing, challenging and rewarding experience "