Job Retention Case Management
An Essential two-day Event in the Delivery of Effective Job Retention Services
Trainees acquire knowledge, understanding and skills via a lively and stimulating mixture of lecture, role play and experiential group work paced throughout the course.
- Gain a through grounding in the delivery of effective job retention services, with a ready to use “Service Toolkit”
- Attain a good overview of the services needed to establish mentally healthy working environments
- Develop strategies for implementation of the recommendations of the ODPM Social Exclusion Report
These courses are aimed at:
- Employment Advisors and Vocational Support Workers within IAPT and Fit for Work services
- Secondary Care Mental Health Staff
- Occupational Therapists and other Health Professionals
- Human Resource Managers and Occupational Health Staff
New! Advanced Job Retention Skills Training Click here for info
Feedback from previous seminars
" This has helped clarify our role and increased our confidence in engaging with employers "
" This was a powerful, nurturing, challenging and rewarding experience "
Roger Butterworth and Dave Costello were the authors of the Job Retention Practitioner’s Handbook (Mind 2011). They are seasoned practitioners in Job Retention.
Roger developed and co-ordinated award winning vocational services in Avon, and led a successful pilot in GP based mental health job retention, supported by the NHS Executive and the DWP. Roger has trained over 2000 people from over 30 Health Trusts and voluntary organisations. He is an associate of the Centre for Mental Health, and Chair of the London Job Retention Network.
Dave has been an Occupational Therapist for 25 years. He was the lead clinician in the Avon Job Retention pilot, and co-delivers national training in the subject with Roger. He has worked in both the private and public sector in job retention and vocational rehabilitation, and was most recently an Employment Support worker in an IAPT service in South Gloucestershire.